1. I can play about 10 instruments, albeit jack of all trades, master of none. I play guitar, bass, keyboard, drums, glockenspiel, cello, tin whistle, recorder, ukulele, stylophone. I’ll attempt to play most instruments if I can get my hands on them.
2. My hair is ridiculously long, almost reaches my ass at this stage, and I can grow an excellent beard.
3. I’ve done a lot of theatre stuff in the past, as a member of a local Youth Theatre. I’ve done acting, directing and all manner of technical stuff. Incidentally, I’m heading back to college in September to study Stage Craft, and officially become a jack of all trades in that too.
4. I currently have 7 tattoos. I’ve 3 Star Wars ones on my left arm, a swallow on my right arm, a Star Trek Comm-Badge on my chest, my RobHand logo on the back of my left leg, and a little dude that looks like a chomp from Mario with a house on his head on the side of my leg. I cannot wait to get more. Only thing stopping me is monies.
5. I play bass (a 6 string monstrosity! =D) for an awesome pop-punk/hardcore band called Alice Can’t Turn Left, and we’re going on tour in August, and again in October if all goes to plan! You can check out our stuff here and here. Check it out!
Thanks for the opportunity to break my habitual humility! =]
Wow, you’re only about 12,000,000 people off there, and that’s not counting the casualties of the war. I think my brain is bleeding.